[arg_discuss] Introductions

Dan Hon dan at sixtostart.com
Mon Nov 12 11:40:51 EST 2007

This is something that at Mind Candy we'd been through with insurers
about. Ultimately there's only so much you can do, and your insurers
will recognise that (and any decent client will require you to have
insurance even before you've opened your mouth).

I wouldn't even say that any particular fault lies with the Soho
Project - you can stick as many disclaimers as you want (and Soho
Project certainly was fine in that regard), and stupid people will
still do stupid things.