[arg_discuss] Value of ARGs to clients

marc at thedigitaldemons.com marc at thedigitaldemons.com
Sat Nov 10 17:22:18 EST 2007

Hi,

I've been looking at the ARG stats compiled by Christy Dena, and it
seems that cost to client can be to some extent calculated based upon
the impact of a game, how many sales are generated as a result etc.

I was actually wondering if anyone had some more detailed figures or
estimates about how much games would cost companies who want to use
them for marketing tools. For example, something like 'Frozen Indigo
Angel' ARG for Radio 1 would presumably be fairly cheap compared to
something like Vanishing point.

Are we talking tens of thousands for the former and hundreds of
thousands for the latter, or what?

Any tips would be great :-)

Marc