[arg_discuss] Nine Inch Nails ARG

Brooke Thompson brooke at mirlandano.com
Mon May 21 14:00:01 EDT 2007

Another possibility came to mind...

I don't remember the details, maybe somebody else does, but there was
something happening with Smashing Pumpkins in Fall 2002 (?) it seemed to be
around the time that The Ring was released (which many of us hoped would
have an ARG around the rather cryptic movie websites) and I'm not entirely
sure of how or why the Smashing Pumpkins and the ARGN/Unfiction community
converged.

Anyone remember what I'm talking about?