[arg_discuss] Nine Inch Nails ARG

Adrian Hon adrian at mssv.net
Mon May 21 12:24:34 EDT 2007

We've been running the Frozen Indigo Angel/Perplex City ARG with BBC
Radio 1 over the past month. There certainly haven't been anywhere
near as many musical tie-ins that Year Zero has had, but we've played
around with the idea of music a bit.

Adrian

On 21 May 2007, at 17:13, eva nieuwdorp wrote:

> citation:

> <Also, I nearly ruined a great pair of pants upon seeing the color

> change>

> They got me too...quite a hoot and a half.

> It's a cool concept to tie in games with music...I am looking into the

> possibility of writing a paper on the subject. Anyone know of any

> previous

> cases like this (I heard Beck was looking into it at one point too,

> and Tori

> Amos is also expanding her work into a more transmedial realm)?

> Any leads gladly appreciated!

> Cheers,

> Eva

> On 5/17/07, Andrea Fryer <andrea.fryer at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ohhhhhh nooooo... I didn't know about that! I was at the NIN

>> concert in

>> Helsinki which wrapped up the tour. Now I'll be forever tortured not

>> knowing

>> whether or not a memory stick was under my seat :-P :-).

>> - Andrea

Adrian Hon - mssv.net
Executive Producer and Director of Play, Mind Candy
mindcandydesign.com - newmars.com - ibiblio.org/astrobiology