[arg_discuss] email newsletters

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Tue May 1 17:12:17 EDT 2007

I recently noticed I have a specific morning routine. First I delete the
spam, then I read the messages I can tell are "important," then I read my
industry newsletters, check out my usual blogs and get on with my day.

I often read discussion mailing lists like this one sporadically
throughout my day/week as I take breaks or feel like I have some free
time. Posting to them is even lower on my list of things to do,
unfortunately.

But this post has been niggling at the back of my head for some time and
I've finally gotten around to writing it out.

What professional email newsletters do you guys subscribe to? Are there
any I should be reading, but haven't heard of yet? To get the conversation
started, I'll share my list:

Cynopsis Digital Edition
http://www.cynopsis.com/content/category/5/25/53/

Advertising Age
(including Ad Age Daily, Ad Age Digital, Madison+Vine)
http://adage.com/

Good Experience
http://www.goodexperience.com/

I subscribe to a few others that are even more tangential to what I do,
including ARGN.com's subscription thing, but that's not really a daily
newsletter in the same way. Disclaimer: I don't work for any of the above
publications. I'm not shilling for them. Just sharing. Does anyone have
some I should add to my list?

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com