[arg_discuss] some US conference updates

Bryan Alexander Bryan.Alexander at nitle.org
Fri Mar 16 20:03:30 EDT 2007

Rats. I really wish I could have gone. What's planned for next year's, so I can clear the decks and actually make it there?

Texas sounds extra nice, too, as we get his with yet another winter storm, up here in the New England mountains.
(evidence appearing at http://flickr.com/photos/bryanalexander/)