[arg_discuss] A sample ARG

Matthew Ford matthew at fordfam.com
Tue Mar 13 07:15:44 EDT 2007

I was thinking the same. It's clever, and a valid way to start, but it also
may explain why you had a pretty high rate of people who gave up quickly. So
your discovery there may not be widely applicable.

That said, it's gotta be a challenge to make a start point that is
intriguing, but neither too obvious nor too opaque.

Matthew Ford
matthew at fordfam dot com