[arg_discuss] ARG Press Release

William Killeen wjkilleen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:02:03 EST 2007

Hey ARGers,

I am not sure if this is an appropriate announcement for this list, but my
company has just announced the development of our Instructional Alternate
Reality Game, Never Rest. I have been a co-lead on this project, and we are
very excited about using the ARG platform for educational purposes. If you
are interested, we have issued a press release here:
and here:
http://www.exceptionalsoftware.com/about/news/pressrelease/NeverRest.pdf

This project is still in the early development phases, and I have been
speaking to a few of you about Never Rest in private. I hope to have more
good news soon. I know that reaching out to the ARG community and soliciting
the advice of experts is an important part of making this concept work.

Send any thoughts, comments, complaints to wjkilleen at gmail.com or
William.Killeen at ExceptionalSoftware.com. All communications are welcome.

--
William Killeen
http://williamkilleen.squarespace.com/