[arg_discuss] Greetings and a Question

Tony Walsh tony at secretlair.com
Thu Jun 21 09:29:37 EDT 2007

Incidentally, David, many of your suggestions and observations are also
applicable to Live Action Role Playing (LARPing). There's a lot
ARG-makers can learn from the LARP genre (hands-on learning
recommended). If I recall correctly, there were a handful of actors
involved in bringing TorGame to life--in some ways, the game crept into
LARP territory (a good thing, I thought).

--
Tony Walsh
email tony at secretlair.com
mobile/sms +1 416 894 0894