[arg_discuss] Introduction

Patrick Möller patroleom at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:54:58 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I have been lurking this discussion list for such a long time now and
felt somehow that it may be time to introduce myself and get a bit more
active here...

My name is Patrick Moeller and I am the senior editor and owner of the
German news site ARGReporter (http://www.patmo.de/). We try to spread
the word about Alternate Reality Games to our German readers and to
bring them in contact with the Genre.

Last year I moved to Berlin, where I am now working for a company called
vm-people. We've had some projects that included ARG-Experiences to a
certain point and we've had a German Alternate Reality Game last year,
too. It was called "A posteriori" and was about the adventures of a
young man named "Philipp Retingshof" with nine muses.

Patrick

---
ARGReporter (patmo.de)
News, Infos und mehr aus der Welt der Alternate Reality Games