[arg_discuss] Recent updates

Siobhan Thomas four at nucleus.com
Tue Jun 5 12:42:45 EDT 2007

Thanks!

It's always at a different day/ time each month, depending on who speaks
(they decide what's best for them). Usually the meetings are at the london
knowledge lab. But weirdly, this month it's going to be in second life. It's
very informal, intended to be a presentation of works in progress, etc.

If you want I can subscribe you to the newslist (it's low traffic). Just
send me a sentence or two describing yourself and your interest in games
research.

The description of this month's event is below...

sio