[arg_discuss] ARG my Classroom

Chris Martin chrism at cream.org
Mon Jan 29 11:44:32 EST 2007

Hello All,

I'm nearing the nearing the end of a Post Graduate Course in Education
and I'm considering dissertation topics for a secondary research
project. I'm considering an 'ARGish' topic or possibly how introducing
new types of media or gaming could be of benefit to the classroom. An
initial look at papers on these topics appear to be written by people
with either a near masturbatory attachment to interactive whiteboards or
feel that encouraging 13 year olds to play Tekken would help them with
their English-it's enough to make you want to bring back corporal
punishment.

If anyone could recommend any particularly good papers on the subject
I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

Chris

07968 620 841
The BBC only makes TV shows about Fat or Gay people.