[arg_discuss] PM-created listservs

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Sun Jan 28 00:14:55 EST 2007

Ah yes, thanks Dee. Your reply has highlighted a need for me to be more
specific. I mean listservs created by PMs for players to use to play the
ARG. Not private PM listservs for PMs to PM the game. I know this is highly
unlikely, but there are plenty of gameplay resources being created by PMs
now. I've got examples for just about every other media type, but not
listervs. It would be quite weird, I think, but possible.

Thanks for contributing though!