[arg_discuss] PM-created listservs

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Sun Jan 28 00:02:01 EST 2007

Hello All,

I'm working on a paper at the moment and have a query. I am aware of ARG
community listservs such as the Cloudmakers and Lost ones. But I am
wondering if there have been any listservs set up by PMs for OOG discussion.
Just as there are examples of forums set up by PMs for metadiscussion about
a game (playing it), such as those created for Art of the H3ist, ReGenesis
and Perplex City, I'm wondering if there are any listservs created by PMs as
a gameplay resource for their game? My guess is no, but just in case I
wanted to ask this list.

Much-appreciated in advance.

Regards,
Christy