[arg_discuss] ARG wiki

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Fri Jan 5 02:51:06 EST 2007

Hello All! Happy New Year!

Welcome Jan! Geez, I wish I played sameeeees. I've been checking out the
components and trails etc and it looks lovely. It seems too, from the player
anecdotes, that you could of had a sponsor for the ARG: AA.

But back to the reason for my post. I've populated the ARG & Educators
section of the wiki now too. truna has also put in info about the ARG in
Queensland with links to the sites etc. I'll get in contact with Troy about
the ARGs created for his 3rd year classes at Monash too.

I've added a link to the New Media Literacies whitepaper which mentions ARGs
and also some basic detail about Steffen and ETH. Steffen, when you can
could you add more info in there too?

http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Educators_and_ARGs

It is hoped that the section will be of assistance to those interested in
creating an ARG in Education and so more info is needed. But it is a start.
Everyone feel free to change the formatting, whatever etc.

And as for edits to the wiki, including the whitepaper section. Can editors
remember to add a quick snippet of info about what the edit is when they do
it? It helps keep on top of changes.

Look forward to another good year. :)

Best,
Christy