[arg_discuss] Admission criteria for private sub-list

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Wed Feb 28 05:30:51 EST 2007

Oh I get ya. I was thinking of a small elite list in some dark dungeon, not
a massive list that just controls access to keep players out (for their own
good -- no spoilers!).

The only problem you may have then is 'what is an ARG?' There may be some
people who have created a wonderful pervasive game of some kind but not
necessarily an ARG. They of course would still have skills to share. But you
could deal with that on a case by case basis...

Also, this list will still be populated with designers, so there is no
reason why people can't put out a call for assistance on this list too (to
be contacted privately at the designers own will).

Over to the list...