[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Chat Feb. 3 Log Plus Summary

Michael Monello mmonello at campfiremedia.com
Thu Feb 8 09:26:27 EST 2007

I would love to participate in these, but being on the east coast of
the US, unless they happened during the day M-F I am pretty much out
of the picture. I am strict about keeping my evenings and weekends
reserved for family.

Best,

Michael Monello
campfire | http://www.campfiremedia.com

On Feb 8, 2007, at 9:00 AM, Andrea Phillips wrote:

> On 2/7/07 10:14 AM, "Olivier Buisson" <igda at shaze.net> wrote:

>>> Also ... 11pm/midnight in EU is really too late for future chats.

>>> Surely west coast can handle mid morning or midday, making it around

>>> 6/7/8pm here, or don't you lot get out of bed until after