[arg_discuss] SIG Chat on Feb. 3 - Agenda and Howto

eva nieuwdorp eva.nieuwdorp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 07:18:23 EST 2007

Hi all,

what a great initiative! I am sorry that I won't be able to make it tonight
(11pm for me), but I hereby would like to add to the agenda that it would be
great if these meetings could be arranged on a more regular basis. When live
chat begins to yield interesting discussions, lurkers are perhaps stimulated
to take part in them as well. I regret to say that I have been so bogged
down with nitty gritty research proposals and the like, that I have not been
an avid participant myself...But I am very interested in the IRC thing, and
wish you all a very fruitful meeting! I hope there is a way in which the
people that cannot be there today can also see what decisions have been
made, and in what way they can help out (in volunteering and the like).
So have fun and please keep us updated :)
I hope to be there the next meeting, and if there is anything I can do...Let
me know! Lurking is so 2006 for me ;)

Best,

Eva