[arg_discuss] The Beast results

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Mon Aug 27 22:44:26 EDT 2007

No problem Andres! The page needs updating -- some of the sites I link to
have shifted their links, and I have some more stats from other ARGs (The
Lost Experience, Meigeist) I want to add as well. As usual, if anyone has
any stats for other ARGs not listed there, please send them onto me. :)

Best,
Christy