[arg_discuss] Trends in ARGs, 2007

liberty at sunwheelproductions.com liberty at sunwheelproductions.com
Tue Aug 21 14:37:51 EDT 2007

Hello everyone :)

I'm new to this list. I've just been getting my feet wet here by lurking for
awhile. I am currently 1 year into a five year private art residency. I am
developing a thesis and will eventually be producing a dissertation that
addresses how Alternate Realities Alter "Real" Reality, by building
collective/common agreement through play.

I'm very interested in the paper you are proposing, Andrea. I would be happy
to collaborate on this. I can offer research, field work, case studies,
editing and co-writing.

Liberty McGeo