[arg_discuss] Come Out and Play

Sande Chen sande at samugames.com
Thu Sep 28 13:27:41 EDT 2006

Yes I was there, but didn't really participate in a lot of the games.

Sande

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:52:39 +0930
From: "Hugh Davies" <marcus.helm at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arg_discuss] Introduction
To: "Discussion list of the IGDA ARG SIG" <arg_discuss at igda.org>

Welcome Kristian and Andres

I just returned from the Come Out and Play Festival in NYC last weekend.
There were some really fun games but not really what you would call ARG's,
more street games.There was also a great panel on the Saturday night
featuring Jane McGonigal and Jesper Jule amoung others discussing real space
game experiences.

I am writing it up at the moment and will post it here in a few days. Was
anybody else there?
hugh

--
Co-Author, Serious Games: Games That Educate, Train, and Inform
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1592006221/ref=nosim/sandechen