[arg_discuss] Introductions...

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:28:22 EST 2006

We've had quite a few new signups to the list in the past few weeks.
Welcome to the list, we're glad to have you here and hope you'll join
in.

Also, please feel free to reply to this with a one-paragraph
description of who you are and/or your interest and background in
ARGs. Unless you specifically ask otherwise, this will get added to
the ARG SIG website - http://igda.org/arg/people.html - to help other
list members find out a bit more about who you are and what you do.
You can also check out the backgrounders already there for many of the
current list members.

Adam