[arg_discuss] New York meet?

sande at samugames.com sande at samugames.com
Sun May 21 14:27:57 EDT 2006

Since I live in TX, I'm rather inflexible about which days I would be in
New York City.

Is the weekend better or a weekday night?

Sande

>Since I wasn't able to make any of the group meetings at E3 or GDC, I was
>wondering if the New York meet had already been scheduled or was it over?
>I'll be in New York City around June 22- 27.  I'd love to touch base with
>NYC people on the list.

I'm fairly sure nothing has happened yet. My plans are not yet nailed
down...
I have something to do but I think it'll be early June, not that late. So I
should
probably be able to make it...if you suggest a more specific date. ;)

--John Evans