[arg_discuss] Re: Communities and resources

Colin Gehrig colin at colin.com.au
Fri Mar 31 03:34:47 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: arg_discuss-bounces at igda.org On Behalf Of Michael Monello

I have a big long post to add but I am truly wary of posting it at
this point.

I don't think it is possible to be an active, involved member of the
UF community and also be able to step back and look at it objectively.
---------snip------------

Please do reply in your own time. Perhaps it won't be objective, but if
it's your view and it's what you implement for your games, then it is
relevant.

Also I know my initial questions specifically referenced unfiction, but
please comment on any other forums/groups/websites that are out there. I
didn't mean to limit the discussion to a singular website.

Another question; I'm interested to hear from some other groups that
have directly linked to player created resources (4orty2wo and MindCandy
come to mind). Why did you choose to rely on, or use, these player
resources as opposed to creating your own?

So far the discussion has been great (I've learnt a few things). I hope
to hear from everyone else on the list as well.

  Eagerly hitting the Refresh Button,

     -Colin