[arg_discuss] Moderation

Adam Martin adam at mindcandydesign.com
Wed Mar 29 09:02:57 EST 2006

List postings are now un-moderated. In the last 3 months we've only had
a tiny number of mails that needed moderation, and hopefully that will
continue even as the list continues to grow. So far, at least, everyone
(including players) seems to be taking the list well.

Obviously, there is the possibility that without moderation people will
be less careful about what they write - hopefully not, but we'll
re-evaluate as necessary.

Thanks to Wendy for prodding me on this - it was something we'd agreed
to do a little while back, but hadn't got around to.

Adam