[arg_discuss] GDC Friday evening dinner - and bios for website

Adam Martin adam at mindcandydesign.com
Wed Mar 29 06:05:26 EST 2006

despain at quantumcontent.com wrote:

> Hey everyone, I'm sorry I couldn't make the dinner. A last-minute meeting
> got scheduled into that time slot. Was it fun?

IIRC six people made it to the dinner. We practically had the restaurant
  (and a whole team of waiters) to ourselves, so it was a nice peaceful
contrast to most of the mad rushing around at the GDC. Good food, too.

> It was great to meet some of you and put faces to names!

Speaking of which, IMHO it would be nice to have a section on the
website listing people, bios, and optional photo (very handy when trying
to meet up at conferences etc).

If no-one objects, I'll start putting together bios from the list into a
page.

Adam