[arg_discuss] GDC Friday evening dinner

adam at mindcandydesign.com adam at mindcandydesign.com
Fri Mar 24 12:53:24 EST 2006

(posted from non-subscribed address so the mailing list auto-rejects it;
I'm forwarding this myself to make sure it gets out ASAP so people know
where to go tonight :) - Adam)

From: "Evan Jones" <evan at xenophile.ca>

It was really fantastic to have so many people at the ARG SIG Gathering
yesterday!  Welcome to any new faces that have joined this list since
then.

We wanted to take advantage of all the momentum from yesterday and arrange
dinner plans for this evening - open invitation to all in San Jose who
would like to discuss ARGs and mingle with the crowd here at the end of
GDC.

I have made reservations at a lovely Italian restaurant just a couple of
blocks west of the Convention Center - it's called Spiedo on 151 W Santa
Clara St.  (Walk west on Market from GDC and take a left on Santa Clara
for one block) The number is 971-6096 there and we have booked drinks at
6pm and dinner at 6:30pm - the reservation is under ARG.

Hope to see you all there.
Evan