[arg_discuss] [social] NYC Meetup

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Fri Mar 24 09:56:24 EST 2006

I'm getting a little worried about it. I think so far, it's just you
and me, and although I'm sure you're very charming, my family might
object to my spending a Friday night in Manhattan to meet one guy. ;)

I think we've been overshadowed by GDC, to be honest. How often are
you in NYC? Maybe we should delay until mid-April?

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.perplexcity.com