[arg_discuss] [social] NYC Meetup

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Fri Mar 10 12:31:10 EST 2006

I'd suggested this a while back, and it looks like we got a lot of
enthusiasm at the time, but I haven't had a minute to follow-through.

SO! How about we have an ARG SIG meet-up someplace in midtown
Manhattan? Friday early evenings work best for me, so I'd tentatively
like to suggest Mar. 31 at, say, 6pm. I don't have thoughts on a
nice, comfortable, fairly quiet venue to meet, but if anyone has an
idea, I'd be thrilled to hear it.

(I'm tempted to say we should meet at the Bull Moose Saloon, which is
where the NY Cloudmakers had most of our parties, just for the sake
of sentimentality, but I don't know that it qualifies as comfortable
and quietish :)

NY people, or people who may incidentally be in NY sometimes, please
post your feedback and we can try to plan something solid by, say,
late next week.

Thanks!

--
Andrea Phillips