[arg_discuss] [meta] Stats on ARGs

Christy cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Sat Mar 4 07:50:17 EST 2006

Hello All,

I've recently posted an article about stats on ARGs. It is a lengthy
expansion of my previous short and somewhat confusing post. I think this
data, plus Adrian's stats, provides some helpful information about ARGs.

Perhaps this information can be developed by the members of this list for
the ARG SIG site? Also, please note, my intention with the list is to propel
ARGs, not cause any offence to PMs. I hope I have not done the later.

http://www.cross-mediaentertainment.com/index.php/2006/03/04/top-args-with-s
tats/

Best,
Christy