[arg_discuss] Sophie Calle

Jess Kilby echo at jesskilby.com
Wed Jun 21 18:11:19 EDT 2006

Thanks to Edgar for the introduction to Sophie Calle (you're right -- *very*
Neurocam), and to Hugh and Christy for the introduction to relational
aesthetics. I'm starting an MA in Interactive Media at Bournemouth
University this fall, and this is exactly what I want to explore. I had no
idea these ideas had their own formalized school of thought, however.
(Perhaps confessing an unwise amount of ignorance for a future graduate
student :)

Cheers!

-jess