[arg_discuss] Whitepaper - Update

Adam Martin adam at mindcandydesign.com
Sun Jun 4 10:12:18 EDT 2006

I believe there's one person who's still waiting for a response from me
on whitepaper outline (Sorry, Wendeth!) - anyone else, if you've not
heard from me by now, please let me know - you've officially slipped
through the cracks.

A couple of people are still working on their outlines, mainly due to
late submission, but - Adrian and Evan, I'm looking at you - we
absolutely need these ASAP, or risk not having a final copy of the topic
in time for publication.

Another mail to go out very soon to all contributors, but in the
meantime, here's some excellent whitepapers to read for inspiration (if
you only read one, read the first - but do read at least one!)

http://www.igda.org/online/IGDA_PSW_Whitepaper_2004.pdf
http://www.igda.org/casual/IGDA_CasualGames_Whitepaper_2005.pdf

Adam

--