[arg_discuss] Whitepaper/Austin Game Conference

adam adam at mindcandydesign.com
Sun Jul 9 17:06:57 EDT 2006

D. Cook wrote:

> Adam wrote:
> Does this mean Mind Candy will be at Austin Game Conference?  Any other
> ARG types planning on going?  I should be there covering it for ARGN
> again, and as it's in my back yard I would like to get together with
> whomever will be in town for it.

As far as I know there's no plans for a bunch of people to go, but some
may well be going along as individuals, time and commitments allowing.
I'd recommned it just for the MMOG sessions alone - lots of friends
there speaking, lots of old hands.

--
Adam Martin
CTO Mind Candy (http://www.perplexcity.com)