[arg_discuss] Lost ARG

Evan Jones evan at mysteryjones.com
Fri Jan 27 12:49:36 EST 2006

Steffen et al,

The ARG-like websites for the television series 'Lost' were created by a
Brooklyn-based creative agency called Big Spaceship.  If you visit
http://www.bigspaceship.com and click on 'portfolio' you'll find their
description of their work for Lost.

Big Spaceship will be presenting their work at a Toronto-based conference,
the FITC Design & Technology Festival.  I am one of the organizers of this
conference and look forward to introducing them to this SIG in person.

Until then (mid-April), I haven't got any specific contact information but
they may reply through their website.  They have a great portfolio of
interactive work and it's exciting to see them moving towards interactive
narrative!

Hope that helps,
Evan Jones
Xenophile Media