[arg_discuss] More whitepaper

Michael Monello mike at haxan.com
Fri Dec 22 09:33:26 EST 2006

Totally a personal issue, but this republishing of the whitepaper
landed in my Google Alerts [ http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/
2006/12/22/alternate_reality_games_daily_narratives.htm ] , and
scanning through it again I just have to express my horror at seeing
The Blair Witch Project listed as a hoax, especially in light of some
discussions that have taken place on this very list where I have
outlined many of the various elements that were part of the campaign
and I have gone on the record about how we handled transparency.

And I would love to know what was meant by the term "staged discussion."

Best,

Mike