[arg_discuss] Whitepaper:What do you want? (call for ideas)

Brian Clark bclark at gmdstudios.com
Thu Dec 14 12:24:06 EST 2006

Adam Martin wrote on Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:51 AM

> This also allowed much greater nuance, as the

> self-identification of games and speakers via

> the terminology they preferred came increasingly

> to be implicitly referenced by others to convey shades

> of meaning by using more than one term in a given post.

Bingo. I think that would be a very healthy approach to take. It means we
should be thinking more about taxonomies than absolutes, or "clusters".

Maybe the first step is to build a list of "related phrases" that have been
used, would be a good wiki task. Then we have some items that we can think
about they group together, which is another good group task.

Come on ... we do ARGs ... understanding collaboration is supposed to be our
bread and butter skillset, right? *evil grin*

Brian