[arg_discuss] whitepaper:wiki, next version

jerry fan moonlitmidnght at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 23:49:23 EST 2006

We're out here! I've not had time to dig into it yet. Give me a week or so. ;)

Blessings Abound,
Mountain Girl

Colin Gehrig <colin at colin.com.au> wrote: Ok,

I've worked around the pdf issue. It would still be nice to have a word
version though. The Wiki version of the whitepaper can be found here:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/Whitepape
During coping I might have introduced some new errors, but that's how it
goes.

What is the way forward with the whitepaper? In March there is both the
Unfiction ARG-Fest-O-Con and Games Developers Conference. I think this
is a good time to release version 1.5 to address some of the criticisms
of the paper. For those who aren't aware of the criticisms see here:
http://www.intellinuts.com/blog/?p=204
http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17585

I'm surprised this list hasn't been livelier with the release of the
White Paper. The only discussion to happen so far was from a question I
asked. Is anyone out there reading it? (Is anyone out there at all?)

-colin