[arg_discuss] Multiverse

Ren Reynolds ren at aldermangroup.com
Thu Dec 7 02:11:24 EST 2006

I've not actually played with it yet but we've had a few chats about
it over on TerraNova (http://terranova.blogs.com/terra_nova/2006/11/
multiverse_sl_w.html).

Unfortunately I missed most of the ArG discussion that was held in
Second Life the other week but I've seen at least one 'arg' that used
Second Life as the base reality, which was interesting. What
Multiverse promises is the ability to create ones own virtual space
which I guess just adds another tool into the ARG armory, though I
wonder if, right now, things like google maps offer a more promising
mode of layering realities.

ren
terranova.blogs.com
www.renreynolds.com