[arg_discuss] ARG SIG News Dec 2006: whitepaper, talks, call for volunteers

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 3 09:03:50 EST 2006

On 03/12/06, Christy Dena <cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com> wrote:

> A wiki sounds like a fine idea Adam. It would be good to have a page too of

> ARG Researchers and ARG Educators (that everyone can fill in themselves!).

Absolutely! I didn't mean to imply otherwise by not mentioning it in
my email, I thought I'd just keep it short and focus on a couple of
things at first; I'd like to send out regular SIG emails from now on,
maybe every week or two, just keep things moving along :).

> Is the wiki up?

Yep, it's been up for almost a year, but there's not yet been anything
people wanted to put in there (I suggested a few things, but they
didn't work out). Putting the whitepaper's content in could be a good
kickstart.

Again, email me if you want to do some of the conversion of the whitepaper.

Adam