[arg_discuss] ARG SIG News Dec 2006: whitepaper, talks, call for volunteers

Paul Williams paul at skenmy.com
Sun Dec 3 08:37:14 EST 2006

If you need any help in getting a wiki running / administering one just
give me a shout. I'm an experienced wiki sysop and editor, and I am a
member of the sysop team at Wikinews (http://en.wikinews.org) - a
sister-project of Wikipedia run by the Wikimedia Foundation.

I suppose I should get that introduction of me posted now!

Regards,
Paul Williams