[arg_discuss] The Coldsnap "Scam"

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Fri Apr 21 15:16:41 EDT 2006

I really liked his analysis of where they went wrong. "We gave the
joke to the straight man." And it's interesting to compare the
original announcement with the "real" announcement.

I don't play Magic myself. Now that his explanation has been out
there for a few months, how is the Magic community reacting to it?
Have they forgiven them?

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com