[arg_discuss] [social] New York Meeting & IGDA Events

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Tue Apr 11 11:47:03 EDT 2006

For those of us in the NY area or who come here for fun, now that
we're out of the shadow of GDC and BEFORE we hit the shadow of E3,
when is good for a nice friendly social? Sometime in the next couple
of weeks? Are Friday nights awful for other people? Is there anybody
out there? :)

Also, you might like to know there are some upcoming game-related
events in NYC, as follows, cribbed from Greg Kostikyan's Gamoids emails:

April 12: Advertising in Games Forum, http://www.advertisingingames.com/
April 19 (new): The Best of Java Puzzlers w/ Josh Bloch, Google's
Chief Java Architect http://www.javasig.com/
April 22: Games 1.0 at the Museum of the Moving Image, http://
www.ammi.org/site/screenings/content/2006/personal_special.html#baer
April 25-26: Games and Mobile Forum, http://www.gamesandmobile.com/