[arg_discuss] re: [meta] Introductions

Jennifer Nicole Chiment jnc4 at cornell.edu
Thu Dec 15 18:35:28 EST 2005

Heyla all!

Like some of the others here, I was a Cloudmaker.  Having become addicted
to the genre I put on a puppet master hat for LockJaw and Project_MU
(metacortex) and was one of the founding members of Karetao.  My talents
lie mostly in building characters, writing content and backstory, and
designing puzzles I can not, in all honesty, solve myself.  And as you may
have noticed, I am addicted to commas.

To pay the mortgage (and support my growing comma habit) I work as a
reference assistant (that would be a reference librarian with advanced
degrees in "not library stuff"...in my case degrees in anthropology,
medieval history, and religion) at Cornell University's Olin Library.

After Project_MU I kind of dropped off the face of the arg world as I
worked on the development/production of my first mini-me.  Laia Anne
Chiment-Scimeca launched on April 5 2005 and I'm just now coming up for
air. (You realize that this is one of the few places where the total "arg
geek" aspect of my daughter's name is anything other than my own little
secret?  How embarrassing.)

Anyway, I'm really excited about participating in the IGDA in general, and
this discussion forum in particular.  I can't wait to see what comes up!

nonny on...

clay

--
"In complete stillness, a stone girl is dancing"
www.notfarfromthetree.com