[arg_discuss] [meta] introductions

Steve Peters steve88 at vpmusic.com
Wed Dec 14 06:02:25 EST 2005

Hey everyone,

Steve Peters, here. I live in Las Vegas with a wife, kids and a cat.

I started by playing The Beast, then Lockjaw, then founded ARGN, where I was
lead editor and writer up until just recently. I, along with Krystyn and
Brooke (whom you've already met) and the rest of the Karetao team, worked on
Project MU (Metacortchs.com) in 2003. That's when I learned firsthand that
PM-ing ARGs are, in Krystyn's words, just like crack,

Currently I'm working with 42 Entertainment, having just finished up Last
Call Poker, and am currently working on The Next Thing(s).

Great "seeing" many of you I've met both in person and on the phone over the
years. And, if you didn't know already, I have a standing invitation to
**Thai food on me** for anyone visiting Las Vegas. :-)

Steve

PS-And yes, lamentably, I have a blog now, since I no longer have a website:
www.mysdirection.com <http://www.mysdirection.com/> .