[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

Jey Biddulph jey at mindcandydesign.com
Tue Dec 13 13:03:42 EST 2005

Andrea Phillips wrote:

> So who are you guys?

Hey all,

I'm Jey Biddulph, an ARG developer at Mind Candy. I fell into ARGs
during Metacortechs (thanks Krystyn!), hung around some and then
became a moderator of Perplex City. This led to me joining MInd Candy
in July, where I work on the ARG and puzzlecards doing a variety of
different things.

I enjoy discussing how to make the ARG genre better, current flaws
and all sorts of other lovely meta topics, although I have yet to
follow the trend and put them down in a blog!

Looking forward to some useful and interesting discussions with you all.

-----
Jey Biddulph
jey at mindcandydesign.com