[arg_discuss] [meta] Inviting New Members

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Tue Dec 13 11:48:00 EST 2005

On Dec 13, 2005, at 9:34 AM, Michael Monello wrote:

> What is the process for inviting new members? Should we send them
> to the Mailman page or is there some kind of nominating process? I
> think Brian Clark of GMD Studios would be an incredible asset to
> the group.

This goes for absolutely everybody: If you know of people you'd like
to involve in the discussion, by all means just show them the
subscribe link off of the SIG's webpage. This mailing list is
moderated, but it isn't anything like invitation-only. Come one, come
all, tell all of your puppetmaster friends!

We're more likely to get an active and interesting discussion if we
have more members, right?